Situated in the hamlet of Les Bossons, just outside Chamonix, in a tranquil woodland setting next to a mountain stream. This chalet can be rented in conjunction with the other two chalets on the property for groups of up to 26.
Set amongst beautiful woodland, Chalet Balù has been designed and built to the very highest specification combining a traditional farmhouse chalet feel with contemporary living. The five bedrooms are furnished in neutral colours with linens and fabrics and offer features including plasma televisions, DVD players and Bose iPod docking stations. Children will love the ‘snug’ in the master bedroom, offering their very own private play space! Relax in Chalet Balù’s spa on the ground floor, complete with a heated plunge pool, sauna, hot tub and hamman steam room whilst dinner is prepared for you by your chalet chef and is served in the spacious dining area on the first floor. Also on the first floor are the living areas with a relaxing space to watch television or sit back with a good book by the open fireplace. The decorative balcony extends from the living area to give that further sense of space and provides a wonderful spot to take in the breath taking views.
– Bedroom 2: King size bed or Twin with plasma screen, sound system and en-suite bathroom
– Bedroom 3: King size bed or Twin with plasma screen, sound system and en-suite shower room.
– Bedroom 4: King size bed or Twin with en-suite bathroom with shower, plasma screen and sound system, private terrace.
– Bedroom 5: King size bed or Twin with en-suite shower room plasma screen and sound system.
– Spa area with sauna, hammam, plunge pool and exterior hot tub
– Main living area : open plan living area with fireplace and dining area seating 10 guests, large balcony
– Seperate kitchen
– Bedroom 1: King size bed or twin with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, plasma and sound system, balcony terrace with outstanding views